2022 International Conference on Economics, Smart Finance and Contemporary Trade will be held on July 22-24, 2022 in Xi'an, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference.
* The above program is a brief outline. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual conference schedule may be a little different according to the number of participants.
|Keynote Speech||09:00 - 09:30|
Keynote Speech 1: Challenges Faced by Econometricians and Business Analytics and Their Overcomes
● A. Prof. Md Rabiul Islam - Universiti Utara Malaysia
|09:30 - 10:00|
Keynote Speech 2: Social media usage by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
● A. Prof. Sikandar Ali Qalat - Jiangsu University, China
|10:00 - 10:20||Tea Break＆Photography|
|10:20 - 10:50|
Keynote Speech 3: Education, Artificial Intelligence and Embodiment in the Age of Machines
● A. Prof. Juann Hung - Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
|10:50 - 11:00|
① Report Title: Application and Feasibility Analysis of DCF Model in Corporate Valuation-A Case Study of Tesla, Inc.
● Jiayi Pan - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
|11:00 - 11:10|
② Report Title: The Impact Of The Russia-ukraine War On The European Economy
● Luoyan Chen - University of Liverpool
|11:10 - 11:20|
③ Report Title: Research on the Impact of Investor Sentiment on Listed Company Inefficient Investment -- Based on the Perspective of Independent Director Network
● Ye Tian - Harbin Engineering University, China
|11:20 - 11:30|
④ Report Title: Research on the Impact of Digital Economy on the Upgrading of Industrial Structure
● YU YUE - Harbin Engineering University, China
|11:30 - 11:40|
⑤ Report Title: Research on the transformation path and Financing Countermeasures of traditional trade enterprises under the background of cross-border E-commerce
● Jinting Zhang - Hong Kong Metropolitan University
|11:40 - 11:50|
⑥ Report Title: Research on the Coordination Degree of Higher Education and Economy under the Background of Information Education--Based on the Panel Data of 31 Provinces and Cities from 2010 to 2019
● Zijie Lan -East China University of Technology, China
|11:50 - 12:00|
⑦ Report Title: Optimizing Countermeasures for Green Financial Business of Commercial Banks-Taking Industrial Bank as an Example
● Ping Zhuang -East China University of Technology, China
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.